Apply this on your hands, wait 15 minutes and the wrinkles will disappear completely!
- Egg – If you want to improve your skin’s elasticity you can use eggs. Separate the egg whites and mix them with 1 tbsp. of honey. Apply this mixture on your hands with a brush and let it dry. Rinse with some soap and water and that’s it.
- Potato – if you want silky smooth hands you’ll need a potato. Get a medium-sized potato and bake it. Mash it with a fork and add 2 tbsp. of olive oil, 2 tbsp. of honey, and milk and mix everything until it’s smooth. Store it in the fridge and apply it 2-3 times a week. Leave the mixture for 15 minutes and wash your hands with soap.
- Rosehip oil– this oil will provide firmness and elasticity to the aging skin, and it will also nourish it. Massage your hands daily with this oil to rejuvenate and relax them.
Hands with spots
Lemon and sugar
This is a simple and easy remedy which you can prepare in no time. All you need to do is mix the juice of half a lemon with 2 tsps. of sugar. Massage your hands with the resulting mixture using circular motions to stimulate microcirculation. Then, rinse it off with soap and cold water. The results will amaze you!
Almond oil- First, you need to dip your hands in almond oil. Then, place them in cold water and hold for 5 minutes. Dry them and apply some moisturizer. Next, put on some cotton gloves and let it act overnight. The next morning, your hand will be soft and smooth.
Petroleum jelly- Put some petroleum jelly on your hands and put on cotton gloves. Leave it overnight.
Things to avoid:
- Avoid biting your nails- it affects the skin and slows down the process of regeneration.
- Avoid hot water since it dries the skin. Use warm water instead.
- It is recommended that you always wear gloves during winter because the cold weather can dry and irritate the skin on your hands.
Please continue the article on next page