Diy Nail Soak Recipe to Grow Nails Long, Strong and Fast
Olive oil is an amazing oil soak, helps soften and moisturize the skin around the nails and nails. Them penetrates deeply into the skin and nails to provide nourishing vitamin E while improving blood flow that aids bring nutrients and oxygen to the nails to promote growth as it repairs cells and adds strength.
Diy Nail Soak Recipe:
- One clove chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Cut the orange half and squeeze the juice in a small glass container. Set aside.
- Grab 1 clove of garlic and chop & crush them into small pieces. Place the crushed garlic into the orange juice and mix together. Let the mixture sit for about five minutes ahead soaking your nails.
- Soak your nails in the orange & garlic mixture and let them sit for about quarter-hour. One hand at a time.
- After the orange & garlic soak, pour some olive oil in a small glass container and soak your nails once again in the olive oil. Let your nails sit for aprroximately 10-15 minutes and wipe it dry. No washing required.
- Do this three times a week and you should see great results.
You’ll be able to store the mixture in the fridge and apply them within five days or discard once it smells funky.
Please continue the article on next page