DIY Turmeric Face Mask to Brighten Skin, Reduce Dark Circles and Acne Scars
Benefits of Turmeric face mask (YELLOW HERB)
- Acne and Pimples cure: Turmeric is very effective in treating and preventing acne. It removes excess oil and opens clogged pores which cause acne and pimples. Its anti-inflammatory property reduces acne inflammation and anti-bacterial property kills acne causing bacteria.
- Skin lightening property: There are many fairness creams in the market which use turmeric for fairness. But if you are looking for any natural remedy, turmeric is the answer. Vitamin C present lightens the dark spots and patches and maintains the skin firmness and tautness by building up collagen.
- Treatment of wrinkles: The anti-oxidant property helps fight signs of aging like wrinkles. Also, it has vitamin B6 necessary for new skin cell formation i.e. it regenerate skin cells fast and has Magnesium for youthful radiant skin which also contributes in slowing down the aging process of the skin.
- Removal of Facial Hair: Turmeric scrub helps in removal of facial hairs.
- Beneficial for Oily Skin: Turmeric is good for oily skin. It controls oil, removes dirt and clears clogged pores.
- Good for Dry Skin: Turmeric mask is also helpful in treating dry skin. This will moisturize and soften your skin. Turmeric contains potassium that solves dry skin issue by moisturizing and hydrating skin cells.
Please continue the article on next page