According to medical experts, the food digestion lasts from 24 to 44 hours. In other words, this is the time the food you’ve consumed will process through the bowels and colon, and leave your body as waste.
So, when you consume processed foods which lack nutrients, like fibers and enzymes, your body will need 70 hours to complete the digestion. This, in turn, will result in 20 pounds of waste in your
- Gas, bloating, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, and stomach aches
- Skin rashes, weak immune system, bladder problems, and vaginal infections
- Anxiety, fatigue, mood swings, brain fog, poor memory, and depression
- Joint pain and sore
1. Cоlon cleanse recipe with Maple syrup
Stanley Burroughs is an alternative medicine health practitioner who invented this effective colon detox remedy.
The complete colon cleansing process usually takes 10 to 16 days
- 2 tablespoons of grade b organic maple syrup