Today’s modern society requires a more intense way of living, and the majority of people often lack a good night’s sleep.
Moreover, lack of sleep can be a major cause for a number of serious health issues. This means that we must try to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep during the night, in order to function properly during the day.
Because of the importance of this issue, most people are constantly trying some alternative ways to improve their sleep, like Himalayan salt lamps, feng shui, different natural drinks etc.
Yet, what many people don’t know is that essential oils can also be extremely effective when it comes to getting your 8-hour sleep every day.
You’ve probably already heard about the various uses and benefits of essential oils, and today we will tell you how to use them for this specific matter.
We will show you how to prepare a 3-ingredient foot spray which will help you get a good night’s sleep. Namely, the pores on our feet are the biggest, and most numbered on the body, and they are extremely effective in absorbing nutrients.Our feet also contain numerous points which are directly linked to different parts of the body, including the organs, and the stimulation of these points can have a miraculous effect on our health and overall well-being.
Proponents claim that a mixture of these 3 essential oils will vastly improve your sleep, and we’ll show you how to prepare it.
– 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
– 10 drops of Chamomile Essential Oil
– 4 ounces of Magnesium oil
1. Pour all ingredients into a spray bottle and shake gently to mix.
2. This mixture will yield 24-48 applications (or even more) depending on how much is used each time. If desired, you can double or triple the ingredients and use a bigger spray bottle.